Answer questions 1-5 on worksheet
- What is the traditional punishment for bad behavior?
- Academically, what can happen to the student that is suspended repeatedly?
- What is the biggest misconception when school administrator do not suspend students exhibiting bad behavior?
- What type of relationships are stressed in restorative justice?
- Finish this sentence from the video “what I want to see is _______ students giving up and ________ students making the decision and the choice to be somebody ____________ in our community”.
Answer questions 6-10 on worksheet
- Every circle will follow the same basic cadence.
- Address ____________________ issues
- Faculty circle happens how often?
- If something were to happen and not talked about, according to Steven, what can happen?
- What did you get from watching these two videos?
- What questions do you still have about these two videos?
Exercise: As a group discuss some of the agreements and rules you may use to make your circle a success?