Limitations of Action Research
- Small scale applications may not be an equitable depiction of all inclusion environments
- Researchers are also participants, may not be objectionable.
- Practical constraints- time, resources, and accessibility.
- Question? Does the focus on pedagogy limit the potential of research?
- Politics in schools can prove to be problematic to action research.
- Politics in school can affect teacher/administration autonomy.
- Relationship building important in the school, community, and with parents